Maintenance Heat Pump Servicing Yorkshire
As a minimum requirement to continue to qualify for the RHI, and to maintain your warranty, you must make sure your renewable technology is in good working order. The best way to ensure this is with an annual service. Your first annual service is included as part of your installation cost, when installed by Yorkshire Energy Systems (YES). For subsequent annual services we offer price plans.
In addition to our Annual Service Plan, we also offer a Service and Comprehensive Maintenance Plan, for peace of mind and to spread the cost of ongoing servicing and repairs.
The standard plans are available for all single-unit Mitsubishi air source and Kensa ground source heat pumps within a 50-mile radius of Harrogate, but if you have another brand or a cascade system, or you live outside the radius, please contact us for information and advice.
Maintenance Plan Benefits
- Regular servicing is the best way to ensure you comply with the RHI requirement to make sure your renewable technology is in good working order;
- Spread the cost of servicing and maintenance throughout the year;
- Receive reminders for when your heat pump needs servicing;
- Cover the cost of most repair work with a set annual, or monthly, fee;
- Have access to a maintenance hotline that will be available at weekends.
Download the complete Service and Maintenance Plan as pdf