Welcome to Yorkshire Energy Systems – Cut Your Energy Costs and Your Carbon Footprint
Tel: 01423 529 144
-We install heat pumps – ground source and air source
-We fix broken heat pumps
-We install solar panels
-We carry out both domestic and commercial installations
-We install underfloor heating and radiators
-We install vehicle chargers and battery storage
-We service and maintain:
- Heat Pumps
- Solar Thermals
- Solar PV (Photo Voltaic)
- Unvented Cylinders
- Ventilation and heat recovery systems
For more information, click here.
To contact Yorkshire Energy Systems, click here.
Testimonials - / What Our Clients Say
- We are delighted with the service provided by Chris Wilde and his team. The whole process was impressive and faultless, the installers arrived at 08:15 and we were generating electricity at 16:00 with our 3.5KW system (on a very overcast and cold day in March!). At 09:00 the following day the system was generating 2KW. Chris was also kind enough to arrange to have our chimney stack repointed at the same time, thereby saving us a significant amount of money for new scaffolding etc. We feel it important to mention the superb installation team. At a time of significant unemployment it was a real pleasure to meet a team of hardworking, well-mannered young people – and we would extend the same compliments to the scaffolding team. We will of course recommend the company to others, starting with our own daughters and granddaughters!
- I wish to express my thanks for the excellent work which Yorkshire Energy did for us in December 2015. In that rather frenzied atmosphere with the governments deadline looming, we really appreciated the clear and professional way that you explained how the system worked and what we could expect, and the thorough way that you approached everything. The ‘in roof’ integrated solar PV panel array which you supplied and fitted looks really good, blends into the roof superbly and was installed with great skill and care by Giuseppe and his team. As you are aware, I was set against having any kind of surface mounted system to our concrete tiled roof as I think they look ugly and I have concerns as to costs that might be faced for future access for basic roof repairs or maintenance. I am therefore very pleased and delighted with the end result you have created for us with the Viridian integrated panel system and enclose some recent photos which amply prove the point! The wiring, inverter and meter installations were all installed with care and skill and you have left us with a neat and professional job. The system is working well, despite the awful winter that we have all experienced. However, with the recent bright clear and cold days the power generation figures are looking very good. Thank you again for your assistance and advice and please keep in touch particularly on the issue of energy storage that we touched upon. If I recall, you were a little sceptical regarding the performance or the value for money aspect of the battery storage possibilities but did say that things were changing and developing all the time. I was interested to read in the press recently regarding the ‘Teslar’ battery storage and wonder if you are starting to offer anything to customers as yet or whether you still believe the technology needs to be proven? I hope business is good for you and please pass on my best wishes to all your crew.
- During the last few years we have installed a ground sourced heat pump, PV panels, and most recently a solar thermal panel. The later was installed by Yorkshire Energy Systems Ltd. In retrospect we wished we’d used this company to install all three systems. We were impressed by their professionalism. Unlike some companies Yorkshire Energy Systems gave good advice and demonstrated an extensive understanding of the subject particularly with respect to satisfying RHI requirements. They also took trouble to tailor a system to our needs and not just try to sell us the most expensive system. We were kept informed of when things would happen and they invariably kept to the times given. The company completed the work to a high standard, rather than to an acceptable standard, and they also carried it out with a minimum of disruption and mess. The initial quote included a system that by the time the installation was due to start was superseded by an improved slightly more expensive system but the initial quote was honoured. Our experience dealing with Yorkshire Energy Systems Ltd was a very positive one and we would strongly recommend them to anyone considering green technology installations.
- Hi Chris, Thank you for everything – your fitters were great – no mess, no noise – we hardly knew they were there. Pete was so impressed by how neat the job is. And thank you for taking care of all the paperwork for us that was a great help. We will certainly re-commend you to all our friends.
- I chose Yorkshire Energy Systems to fit my solar panels. I was impressed with the survey and the presentation and there was no high pressure sales involved. The installation went smoothly and the installation team were very polite and respectful. I was particularly impressed with the care the electrician took; he made sure he did not puncture the roof felt with the cabling. They even took my old boiler out of the loft for me! The after sales service was excellent and they took care of all the paperwork for me. They helped me fill in my FIT form and then sent it registered post to my energy supplier for me. I would happily recommend Yorkshire Energy Systems for their no pressure sales presentation, their excellent installation, their helpful and polite installation team and their customer care. Mr Kelly Rushyford